Why Obama will win and Romney will lose...
In this 2-part series, we will focus on the "presidential tickets" of each party and tell you, from an "astrological" perspective more about who the candidates, Mitt Romney and Barack Obama, "really are" and which "ticket" will win in November. With the Republican Convention this week, today we discuss the Romney-Ryan presidential ticket and their prospects for winning. Next week, we'll discuss the Democratic presidential ticket, and tell you who is going to win and why!
The planetary cycles in the sky are ominous. Their influence has created a "polarization" in the electorate. Many voters are crying for violent change and the destruction of, once secure government structures such as the Federal Reserve, Medicare and Social Security. These same voters are demanding radical cuts in federal spending as well as huge deficit reduction. They tend to support Romney, and can't imagine another four years of an Obama presidency.
Ironically, in the 1960s it was the Democrats who wanted this radical change during the Civil Rights-Vietnam era. This election will get meaner, uglier and turn into a fierce "dog-fight" that will be close, surprising and very upsetting. The presidential debates will be a 21st century version of the "Christians vs. the Lions"! This will be the 2012 version of "Gunfight at the OK Corral." This column will tell you "who wins that fight."
In serious astrology, we interpret the relative position of the planets in the sky to the astrological charts of Obama and Romney, in order to forecast their behavior and who will win this presidential election (just as we, accurately, did in forecasting that Obama would beat McCain in 2008).
With that in mind, since all politicians "mask" who they really are -- let's focus on what astrology can tell us about the personality and leadership style of Mitt Romney. He can be described in the following ways:
Vision. He is ambitious and an optimist by nature who has confidence in himself and his abilities. He is a big picture person who has a large vision of how to achieve success and will work hard to pursue his goals. He sincerely wants to do something for the good the people of the United States.
Intelligence. He is a very spiritual and intelligent man with a sharp mind, able to stand up for himself and present his arguments in a clear manner. He works well in groups and is able to win the cooperation of others.
Technology. As president, his astrology says that he would build and develop technology and create innovative programs to reduce unemployment in the United States.
Controlled. He operates best in a controlled atmosphere where he is sure of the crowd and not facing confrontation or potential disruptions. Unfriendly or aggressive arguments unnerve him and disturb him very deeply (e.g. like the heckler who got him to say: "Corporations are people, my friend!").
Flexible. He is very flexible, which gives him the ability to change his mind and shift his position to suit whatever seems most appropriate at the time. This has helped him get the nomination. We will see how well it works in winning the presidency.
Reactive. However, his mental approach is likely to be more reflective and reactive then, initiating and assertive. He tends to project a lack of assuredness, so he gives the impression of someone on edge, filled with nervous tension and anxiety.
Deception. He often lacks common sense and his behavior is of someone who is often not grounded in reality, often feeling his way through life. He has the personality of someone who can easily be influenced by strong and persuasive advisors. Because of his own gullibility and self-deception, he is vulnerable to the misguided advice of his staff.
Non-Aggressive. In fact, his debating style is not aggressive or likely to stand up well against a consummate debater like Obama. He has great potential to "misspeak" or make off-the-cuff remarks that work to his disadvantage (e.g To Rick Perry: "You want to bet $10,000?").
Insincere. His astrology chart shows his lack of authenticity, which is why he projects insincerity and no genuine passion in his speeches. This is why it difficult for him to excite audiences like Kennedy, Reagan, Clinton or Obama did in the past.
Secret. His Secret: Underneath the smiling facade of a man, who appears gentle, generous and tolerant is man who may have a secretive, controlling, personality who wants to know everything that is going on around him. He could possibly be capable of being cruel and ruthless and very comfortable with being deceptive and not telling the truth.
Deceptive. His personality is ungrounded in reality. Because he is so comfortable with self-deception, he finds it easy to disconnect himself (and, be totally unbothered) by his "historic record," of flip-flopping on issue and after issue.
Fatal Flaw. A fatal flaw in his astrology chart is that he is someone so driven to achieve his ambition for success and power that he may break any rules in order to accomplish his goals. Therefore, his unique astrology exposes him to the likelihood that during this presidential campaign, actions from his past could be exposed, causing harmful damage to his reputation. If he is not exposed before November 6th, he may be soon after that date.
WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM?
· He leaves the convention on August 30th in great shape filled with enthusiasm and support.
· In mid-September through October, he has periods that favor his personality and ability to inspire his base. He will begin to enjoy a climb in popularity. Then, something disturbing occurs, during that same time: unexpected information comes out about him and some of his past associations that are not flattering.
· Both on the campaign stump and during the October debates, he makes some major "verbal gaffes" that get him into trouble and contradict his message. This results in upsetting his base and turning off "independent" voters.
· From mid-October until the November 6th election day, he begins to encounter upsets, frustrations and challenges. His chart shows the same planetary influences that brought him, upset, frustration and loss when he battled John McCain.
WHY HE'LL WIN!
1. His personal astrology shows the potential to "turn around" his presidential campaign by suggesting that he can breath new life into the country's failing economy and failed "Obama" policies, just as he did at Bain Capital, when he turned around the "failed companies he bought, re-structured and resurrected to new prosperity, once again!"
2. His message of moving the country forward and solving the unemployment mess resonates with the electorate.
3. The positive side of his personality of being a man of faith, idealism, vision, commitment and perseverance to bring America back to greatness will garner huge support, especially among the older, more conservative elements of the party.
WHY HE WILL LOSE!
The astrological events of September through November 6th suggest:
1. He has not sufficiently inspired the base of his party, because of their fears that he cannot be trusted and, may "flip-flop" from the current conservative positions he's taken.
2. Unexpected and damaging news of his past along with "verbal gaffes," do him in.
3. His bad judgment of picking Paul Ryan hurts him in two ways: (a) Ryan is the "poster boy" for the Congress that doesn't work; (b) The controversy of Ryan's Medicare plan moves the focus away from Romney's strength: "employment" expertise to the weakness: Putting fear in the hearts and minds of every person on "Medicare."
4. His astrology chart shows "karma" is not on his side; payback for his "profiteering" days at Bain Capital.
Next week: In part II, we'll discuss the Obama-Biden ticket and their prospects for winning. And, I will give you my prediction of who will win the presidency in November.
share this story
Submit this story
digg reddit stumble
In this two-part article series, we examine the real personality of each party's "presidential nominee," from an "astrological" perspective. Last week, we looked under Mitt Romney's "kimono" to see who he really is. Today we put Barack Obama through an astrological X-ray machine to see what is underneath his facade, and whether or not he will beat Mitt Romney in the presidential election.
This 2012 election is between two radically different presidential candidates. "Your" candidate represents: what is right, hope for the future, and prosperity for everyone. The "other" candidate (who you despise) represents: all that is evil and misguided, a future of despair, and the road to depression. Such is the polarization of the 2012 presidential election.
Serious astrology interprets the relative position of the planets in the sky to the astrological charts of Obama and Romney in order to forecast their "true" behavior and who will win in November. Note: This same process was used to accurately predict Obama's victory over McCain in 2008.
Here is my astrological analysis of Barack Obama:
Likable. He is an unselfish man who thinks of others before he thinks of himself. He's kind, likable and sympathetic but projects "coolness" in his demeanor.
Humanitarian. He is a humanitarian and a very socially aware man, committed to the "social" agenda of making society work for all people, not just the privileged. His astrology is that of a very socially conscious person who believes that everyone should "pay their fair share."
Charismatic Speaker. His Leo nature causes him to enjoy being the center of attention. He has a lot of pride, is competitive, and wants to be the best he can be. Obama enjoys being at the top and believes that is where he belongs. He is a skilled, confident, charismatic speaker who knows how to put on a show. He sees the bigger picture and is able to communicate in a serious and compelling manner when he believes he is right.
Ambition. Obama has a steady, controlled ambition he uses to accomplish his goals. He's very detail-minded in his day-to-day work and able to comprehend the significance of even the smallest problems.
Health Orientation. He's very health-conscious, which is why he keeps fit and stays so active. (He clearly plays the best basketball of any president in history.) It is also why he has a strong commitment to his vision and priority of overhauling the U.S. health care system.
Temper. Obama has a stern temper and carries a grudge. Anyone who crosses him will find that he is a tough opponent who will show little mercy when he wants to get you. (e.g. Ordering the "kill" on Osama bin Laden)
Indecisive. He has a "balanced" but sometimes overly indecisive approach to problem-solving. This holds him back from more aggressively standing up for his true beliefs and engaging in a fight. Rather than pursue a more "bold" agenda, he is likely to be more practical and choose the safer option. He lacks an executive leadership style of making "well-timed" decisions to produce better results.
Slick. He is a control freak and will be careful about any message he projects. He can be "slick" and he knows it.
Radical. His chart shows a tendency to be "radical" in his thinking and social agenda, which can be worrisome for those who wonder about what his "real motivations" are.
Confusion. Part of the problem is that he is often confused and subject to self-deception. He is also likely to be mislead by advisors who give him bad counsel.
Socialistic. He projects a lack of understanding and confusion, along with mistaken ideas of how capitalism fits into his ambitious "socialistic" agenda.
Romney-Obama: Head-to-Head in the Debates
* Expect the presidential race to make a decisive shift as the televised debates begin in October. These debates will be every bit as exciting as the famous Ali-Frazier boxing fights! Obama will score points and induce Romney to make some major "verbal gaffes" that get him into trouble, contradict his message and ultimately upset conservative and independent voters.
* They will both clash on the debate stage with each candidate throwing mean "verbal" punches at the other. Expect fireworks, even dirty tactics, and a huge battle between the two of them for "control" of the debate.
* Their personalities and agendas are at "cross purposes" and polarizing. Obama will embody the expansive, hopeful and liberal point-of-view. Romney will project the fear that four more years of Obama policies will destroy the country.
Romney's Election Astrology
1. Romney's astrology from mid-October until well after the election is filled with upset and misfortune. It suggests that something goes radically wrong in October, which may be linked to unexpected and unflattering new information about him, along with his upsetting performances at the debates.
2. The planetary alignments in his astrology chart are similar to those that were occurring when he experienced his upsetting loss to John McCain in their 2008 primary battle.
3. Unfortunately, Paul Ryan's personal astrology is also extremely negative on November 6. He may actually help assure that Romney loses the election.
4. The influence of the planets Saturn and Neptune in Romney's chart indicate "crisis," limitations, and disappointments during his campaign. He will encounter a whole host of problems throughout his campaign that will turn off independents and discourage the evangelicals from turning out on election day.
5. Ironically, Romney's astrology suggests that he and his supporters will be overconfident. They will overestimate both his popularity and strength, and the anticipated voter turnout they expect.
Obama's Election Astrology
1. In October, with Obama's momentum building, he will gain wider public support and even more financial backing. His upbeat message will be well received. This is not to say that there won't be rumblings about him (e.g., accusations of wrongdoing, rumors of alleged improprieties, or, suggestions of health problems from his smoking). He will overcome each of them to the public's satisfaction.
2. Astrologically, as Obama nears the November elections, he has the same fortunate planetary luck, which was in effect when he won the Iowa caucus, Nobel Peace Prize, and the 2008 election. It is a key indicator that he will win the 2012 presidential election. Joe Biden's astrology is also favorable and will be helpfully as well.
3. Obama's astrology is not only very fortunate on Nov. 6, it is even luckier on Inauguration Day on Jan. 20, 2013. This is suggestive of a man preparing to be sworn into high office, staying in his current residence, putting together his new Cabinet and preparing for the responsibilities of a second term.
4. The favorable position of the planet Saturn in Obama's chart is another strong indicator of his achieving success as the winner.
5. Pluto is a planet whose influence empowers a candidate to carry out the "will of the masses." Historically, the planet Pluto has been a major factor in forecasting the winner for presidential elections. Examples of presidents with favorable Pluto aspects were Eisenhower, Kennedy, and Reagan. Interestingly, George Bush Sr. and George W. Bush both won when Pluto was in its most favorable aspect to Pluto. Barack Obama has this same "Pluto" aspect in his horoscope on election day.
Winner: It is my belief that Barack Obama will win his re-election bid against Mitt Romney.
But wait: The story of this presidential election is not over because Mercury will be retrograde on election day, Nov. 6. This will likely result in a "contested" election, with major upsets and surprises. In future columns we will discuss the "shock" of the next presidential election and how it will end.
Mr. Romney is basing his campaign on the fact that he is not Mr. Obama.
I could be wrong, but I think Mr. Obama will win the election for that reason.
The teen age bully romney was.
Romney has an uphill climb, but he's got lots of muscle, money, and persistence.
1) he is seen (justifiably) as removed from the lives of regular people.
2) he cannot seem to attract black and brown people.
3) he has changed his stance on so many things so many times he makes john kerry look steadfast and consistent.
for me, he thinks the country should be run like a business, and that is just unrealistic.
Z is correct. Romney is disconnected from the lives of ordinary people. He lacks the ability to understand other cultures. And most importantly, he has shifted his political positions so much that it is clear that ambition rather than vision that drives him.