- - The Annotation Project IV - -
This time it will have nothing to do with big sacrifices, it will be a very uncommon gambit.
there will be not much Database for guidance and almost no theory.
so the participants will have to think out of the box, which can be most instructive.
1. a4 e5
2. a5 d5
3. e3 f5
It is called the Warre Gambit.. ( Meadow Hay Opening )
-- In the 2012 World Blitz Championship
1.a4 was employed as a little joke by Magnus Carlsen against Teimour Radjabov, who during the blitz championship two years earlier had told him "Everyone is getting tired. You might as well start with 1.a4 and you can still beat them
- The tournament is not started yet because i need someone to start the tournament for me and be willing to coach the participants ( this is already a work in progress )
- The Rules ( simple as always )
* The games have to be played out to checkmate even if it is long lost.
* The player who lost the game will Annotate the game ( unless the winner wants to )
* Any annotation will be made public in the forum section.
- Participants so far 0 but also a work in progress so i keep you all posted.
tour set up
It will be exclusive for players in the Walking the walk learning to run Club..
A spin of of the Walking the Walk club.
gameknot.com < The Club.
gameknot.com < MT Annotation Project
There will be 2 high rated players the rest will be under the 2k mark.
6 Reservation for coach 2
The Annotation Project Part 4
Here is how my Welcome MT, incorporating your Annotation Project Part 4 is going so far:-
I just hope you are able to either get your Premium Membership back soon or you run through your opponents (other than Yours Truly) quickly in Welcome MT Part 3 so that you can be that Coach 2!
I am glad to see your rating go back up northwards and I hope it may continue!